Wednesday 20 April 2011

The First Post

Having written a few blogs before, for family or out of boredom I was worried that like the previous ones this will fall by the wayside when there's an episode of Grey's Anatomy that I just HAVE to watch or I want to go to bed at 8.30pm, however I still feel compelled to try again, what's the worst that can happen eh?
I am not promising that this will be full of interesting bits of information but I do hope it will be funny, because my life generally is, whether it's because of a mishap with an outfit or tripping and falling on my face there is always something to laugh at.
The next post will be about a book launch/signing I went to yesterday, but it's not all going to be on books, the next could easily be on why summer shoes always kill my feet (I hate living on a hill) or how Harry Redknapp has turned spurs around, it is not going to be a normal blog, with a theme or someones life spilled out but I hope it interests anybody some of the time.
Two things I do adore for future reference, if you had not already guessed are jelly and tea, I practically live off these two things. Right now I have a bowl of jelly to my left and a cup of tea to my right and let me tell you its bliss (lime jelly if you were wondering).

JT xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment